Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed at all times.
- A maximum of 12 children are allowed in the tent if hired at any one time and 20 in any inside play space area and must ALWAYS be accompanied/supervised by an Adult/Carer/Nanny at all times.
- Please remove shoes before play on the soft play and ball pit.
- The soft play and ball pool equipment is suitable for children under 5 years of age only. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment and that the maximum number of children allowed at any one time is 3.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the equipment which will avoid choking and mess.
- All shoes, glasses, play jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
- No smoking near the play area.
- Always ensure that the play area is not overcrowded.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys, or sharp instruments to be used in the play area.
- Ensure that no child who is feeling unwell uses the play area.
- Please note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own/parents/guardians’ risk.
- Please ensure
- I am aware that whilst in my care, I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition. i.e. damaged or dirty condition, I will be expected to pay an additional charge.
- These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully always adhered to.
If you are unsure of anything, please contact us.